Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Silly Kids

So, my children, (knock on wood) have been playing really well together lately. Don't get me wrong, we have the occasional scratching, hitting, pulling hair, etc., but it is very much improved from where it was, even a week ago. I am hoping this isn't just a phase. It does make Mommy's life a little easier, and less stressful. Here's a little video of what they have been doing together. They love to make each other laugh. I attribute this video to my nephew, Tyler, because he kind of taught them to do this in the first place. He would say nonsense words, and Taylee would giggle at him.


3 comments:

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Yes, those days of playing together are great. Man those are cute kids. Sorry about the nonsense talk. Both Ty and Zack do it, I think now more because they talk to Cam. I don't know why they think it is so funny.

Natali Jolley said...

I love how Taylee cracks herself up and Rohne is just kinda chillin. She really loves how funny she is. Sorry I havent call you back for a while, I really want to but I dont have a lot of time. I can't wait for June to be over.

Anonymous said...

Taylee's laugh is invectuous! I love to see the kids. Thankis