I just wanted to take a second to let my wonderful hubby know how much I appreciate all he does, and what a great father he is. We had kind of a bummer Father's Day, with 103 degree fevers, and all, so we didn't really get to celebrate. Our kids love him so much, and always want to be around him. I think this is the best sign of a great Dad. He is always the first to run when they are screaming, (though not at night, of course) and they melt into his big arms. He will always let them climb on him, and wrestle with them on the floor. Although I am supposedly the musical part of our relationship, the kids always want Daddy's songs, not mine. He has sang "Badoo" to them since they were babies, and they still love it. He is the best at reading them books at night, and a great snuggler. Thank you for loving our kids, and me so much, Honey. Happy late Father's Day!!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jake is the greatest Dad Talyee and Rohne ever had in the whole world.
Jake is such a great Father. Is that picture when you guys were in Pocatello? It must be Taylee's birthday that we missed because the boys were sick, huh?
Emily,
Thanks for commenting on my blog! I am going to try and do a better job updating it. I love reading yours, even though we don't talk much I still feel like I know what's going on in your life!
Post a Comment