Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jake's New Haircut

Or should I say Buzz cut! Yes, he finally did it. My husband has been sadly losing his hair over the years, and although I still think he is as handsome as ever, it is really starting to bug him. He wears a hat everywhere he goes, except to work. Plus, he hates paying 10 bucks every time he gets it cut, because there's just not that much to cut. (Oh, we miss Holly!) So, last night, he called our good friend, Tila, to come over and buzz it off. I was very apprehensive about it at first, but it is his hair, and he can ultimately do what he likes with it. I am still a little shocked every time I look at him, but I will get used to it. And, his hair grows so fast that it won't last for long anyways. I know I've given you a hard time about it, but I love you honey! You'll always be HOT to me.

Tila demonstrating his cheesiness, and master haircutting skills.

A close-up of the new do. What do you think?

2 comments:

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

I think the haircut looks great!! We have been shaving Shon's for a while now and it seems to be easier.

Monique said...

Wow! I'm a little in shock, but it does look good. I think it was a good decision. It'll take some time to get used to, but it looks great!