Apparently you haven't fully lived in Washington until you have been "hot tub hopping" in the rain. Or so, the young women tell me. I am currently the Laurel Advisor in our ward, and I live in a fairly affluent neighborhood, to put it mildly. Everyone is very nice, but they have very large homes, and most of them have hot tubs. So, for our Wednesday night activity, the girls wanted to hit all of the hot tubs while it was raining, and make pizza from scratch. We actually only made it to one house, but it was still really fun. I love being in Young Women's because it gives me an excuse to act like a teenager again. They are great girls, and even though I am still getting to know them, I love them already. The President, Kelli, Courtney, Jessica, and Katrina. (Alberta didn't feel like swimming, so she took the picture.)
Oh, if I only had the body of a 16 year old again. How would it be?
Thursday, January 31, 2008
This is such a Washington thing to do!!!
Posted by
Emily K.
at
10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Okay, so that's totally an Oregon thing too!! It's pretty fun, huh? The funny thing is, my friends husband does it in the SNOW! He runs barefoot across his yard in the snow, and then jumps in the hot tub. I guess it's fun to see how cold you can get before you jump in the hot tub.
Fun Fun! Em, I love being in young womens too because I can act like a teenager too. Only problem is that I think a lot of the other presidencies from other wards think that I am a teenager sometimes. Maybe I am going a little too far!
How fun! I am in the YW too and love it. I'm over the beehives, they are so innocent. You look great!
What great leaders! It reminded me of sitting in a hot tub during a snow storm...just depends on your winter weather!
We had a hot tub when we lived in Twin Falls, ID. We liked running through the snow then jump in the hot tub. Talk about pins and needles!!!
Post a Comment