Not wanting to embarass my wonderful mother, I just had to brag about, and show everyone her latest creation. My mother is so talented, and loves making things beautiful with her hands. She has a passion for all kinds of purses, and fell in love with the Juicy Couture "Daydreamer." Of course, it is very spendy, so she decided to make one. And, in the course of making it, she also decided that it would make a wonderful diaper bag for my sister, Holly, who is having a baby boy any day now. She only had to make a few minor adjustments to make it baby ready. It turned out beautiful!! If you went to the Juicy site, and looked up this purse, it looks almost exactly like them. I am so proud of her, and know that my sister will feel honored to use this. I am currently trying to talk my mom into selling her handmade creations online. I know she could be successful. What do you think? Great job, Mom! I really am proud of you.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Mom's latest "Gem"
Posted by
Emily K.
at
10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The bag is really cute! Did she figure the pattern out herself? Way creative. She should sell her stuff on line. Celinda, if you're reading this...just do it!!:)
Thanks Collette, and Emily you are too kind to your mother. Thank you. I put a leather bottom on it tonight and it will stand up better when Holly puts it down. Love, Mom
Um...it's amazing. Tell your mom, if she sold them, I would totally buy one or maybe even two!! Jodi's having a baby in May...what a great gift!
I want one!!!! That is the cutest purse/diaper bag I have ever seen. I would buy one....seriously!!
That looks fabulous!! And I bet she could sell them so easy.
Post a Comment