Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Boy Loves Shoes!!!

I hate to admit it, but I've never been much of a shoe girl. I'm always barefoot, and spent most of my childhood outdoors with no shoes on. My feet have paid for this, but it's not really something I care about. Just give me a pair of flip flops to slip on before I go outside, and I'm set. I hate spending money on shoes, and only shop for them when I have to. I do love to buy Taylee shoes though. Anways, Jake told me that I had terrible shoes, (he loves to buy shoes) so I decided I would use some of my Christmas money, and buy some new ones. Not that I'm giving up the flip flops. Anyways, Rohne has definitely inherited his Dad's love for shoes. He is always trying on my shoes, Taylee's shoes, and Jake's shoes. I guess he found out that mine fit him the best, and he can walk the best in them. He will sometimes go through like 5 or 6 different pairs a day, and they aren't always matching. Don't get me wrong, he is all boy. What can I say? The boy loves shoes!!

One of the pairs of boots I bought when Natali was here. He searches in my closet to find them. He really likes the brown ones that are on the floor in this picture too.

He actually walked really well in them. They were all the way up to his bum.

These rain boots are his favorite, because he can get them on all by himself.

These are my $7.00 jewels I found at DSW. Natali wore them when she was here, so Rohne thinks that they are hers. Every time he or I put them on, he says "Nani's shoes." So cute! I tried to actually give them to her, but she wouldn't take them.

Another one of Taylee's silly dress-up days. This dress is way too little, and when she turns around you get quite a shot of her panties!!

5 comments:

April said...

ROFL! Those picts of Rohne in your boots are great!

Collette said...

Rohne looks great in his "pirate" boots. So funny.
I'm glad you're back in the blogging world. I missed your posts!
It looks like it was fun to have Natali visit. What a great sister. My mom even commented on how great it was that they surprised you.

Natali Jolley said...

I miss you and your kids when I see these pictures. They are such great kids. I love that Rhone calls those brown shoes mine. He is a smart little boy. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.

Natali Jolley said...

I miss you and your kids when I see these pictures. They are such great kids. I love that Rhone calls those brown shoes mine. He is a smart little boy. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.

Anonymous said...

Dad and I really laughed. What a funny Grandchild! Taylee is darling as ever. Mom