Saturday, December 1, 2007

First Snow, First Snowman

Jake really put the kids to work!




"Look how good I did!"

"Is this clean enough to eat, Mom?"

The kids with their finished product.

It actually snowed a lot here today. It is quite a rarity for it to even stick, so we rushed outside and made a snowman before all of it melted. The kids loved it, and didn't want to come inside. Thanks for the fun activity Dad!"

After the snowman building, it was back inside for some hot chocolate. What a fun night!!

6 comments:

Natali Jolley said...

What a fun time. It makes me want to do the same thing. I can't believe you weren't out there rolling the snowballs Emmers. How fun are those pictures. Those will be classics for ages and ages! YUMM hot chocolate.

Collette said...

Looks like fun. That is a pretty good sized snowman for such little people:) We haven't had that much snow yet this year.
Nothing beats hot chocolate after some hard work in the snow.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Jake, but I never really believed you that it snowed in Seattle. Now I know! What cute little snow children. Love, Mom

April said...

WHOA!!! You guys got a lot of snow! We have gotten 1/4" TOPS in the last couple days. But I haven't been a fun mom yet and taken Greta out, although she has asked.

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Looks like you guys had a really fun time. Those pictures made my boys want to build one but we haven't had hardly any snow!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss the snow! I never thought I would ever say that. Lucy keeps wondering when we're going to get snow. Sorry, kiddo! Those pictures are adorable! I love Rohne's hot chocolate face.