It's the most wonderful time of the year! This Christmas was great, but also bittersweet. We were so grateful to be in our new little house, but I missed my family deeply. It was so fun seeing the kids wake up to Christmas morning. Their eyes surprised and awed at all the fun things to see. I am so thankful to be married to a great man, who loves me, and loves my children. I love being a mom, and a wife. It is the greatest gift I have ever been given. And, the Savior is the ultimate gift our Heavenly Father could give to this world. Amidst all the chaos, I need to remember that. I hope all of you had just as much of a Merry Christmas as we did.
Christmas morning awaits. . . We just stole this silly tree from Jake's office, because we didn't have a chance to get one of our own. Oh well, it worked alright. The kids were happy with it.

Taylee did get her wish after all. She will never know how hard we had to search to find the "little pink car." And, the red helmet actually turned into a hot pink Princess one. She didn't mind. The kids had so much fun with these cars. They are still driving them around the house, and of course, I am wishing we didn't have them right now!

Rohne's handsome bed-head. He didn't want much help opening the gifts. He knew what to do himself!!

Taylee left this helmet on for most of the morning. It is just one more thing to add to her dress up collection. Although, it does double as a safety feature!

My face says it all. I definitely know what my parents felt like Christmas day, all those years with us kids. Tired, exhausted, worn out, etc. Hopefully the exhiliration will get me through.

I think Jake had just as much fun as the kids did. He is still a kid, himself, after all.

My mom and dad made these tents for the kids. They absolutely loved them. Thanks Grandma Honey and Grandpa!!

Rohne had to have a flashlight in his, because of the dark fabric. They like to play spooky house in his.

This is just a glimpse of what we saw when we went to Jake's parent house. Man, my kids are spoiled!!

Poor Parker had to sit in the high chair, because he kept trying to eat the wrapping paper, and ribbon. Plus, I think Jer and Mo were worried he would get lost or stepped on crawling among all the gifts. He wasn't too happy in there, so it didn't last long!!

Jake's whole day was spent putting together toys, blowing up toys, finding the right batteries, etc. What a good Dad!

Rohne loved this Extractor that actually moves and picks things up. Thanks for the wonderful Christmas presents Klein family!!
6 comments:
Emily we deeply missed you at our house this year, but we are grateful for all the blessings you have in your life there in Seattle area. Thank you so much for posting the pictures. We love you all, Grandma Honey
Your kids are so cute. I am sure that they love their new cars. We all missed your family and hope to see you all soon. Happy New Year.
Nat
Hey you kids - it was great to hear from you. The kids are so darling and you two don't look bad either. I've added you to my favs so I can check on you often. We love you!
Your Christmas morning looked so fun. Christmas is so fun with kids! Thanks for the fun pics.
It looks like you guys had such a good Christmas. We miss you over here, thank goodness for Blogs since it seems like there isn't enough time to talk during dance classes!
Hey! Where are you? I think that you need to post again! Looks like you had a great Christmas. I'm glad Taylee got her car with the pink helmet!
Post a Comment