As many of you may have noticed in the Snoman pics, my kids were wearing socks on their hands to play in the snow. (Rohne was also wearing Taylee's pink snowboots, but who's looking?) So, I decided that I should probably invest in some mittens. After a productive trip to Target, I found these little gems for $1.99 a pair. Not too bad, and hopefully we will get more snow so they can try them out. However, they might get worn out before then. The kids have been wearing them straight for two days. They love to jump on the bed and play pattycake with them on. Their new prized possessions.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Look, Mom, New Mittens!!!
Posted by
Emily K.
at
10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sometimes mittens are necessary in the house. So cute.
I love your Blog Em. I look at it multiple times a day if possible. I am always disappointed when there is nothing new on there. I am equally elated when something new does appear. Good job, and your kids are absolutely adorable.
Three little kittens lost their MITTENS and can't tell where to find them. Leave them alone and they'll come home wagging their tails behind them. Whoops! Merry Christmas, Grandma Honey
Post a Comment