So, we are finally doing it. We're moving!! We found the perfect little house to rent just one mile from Jake's office. It's on older house, but so charming and cute, and definitely big enough for our brood. Sadly, this means that we will not be going to Montana for Christmas, being as how we have to come up with a deposit, and first month's rent and all. It kind of fell into our laps, and we feel it is an answer to our prayers. Moving will be hard on the kids for sure. And, we will miss living so close to our friends, old and new. But, it's not that far away, and we soooo needed to do it. We are hoping to get moved by this weekend, so I have a lot of work to do. I'm sorry if some of you are reading this before I talk to you in person. I feel a little overwhelmed, and am still letting it all process. Don't worry. . . pictures to come.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations Emily and Jake. I know you guys will have a very Merry Christmas with your family. I will keep you posted on my blog throughout the whole Ekalaka time. But, you better keep yours up to date as well.
WE love you guys and will miss you there with us. But, we wish you the best of luck and are so happy for you! A house for Christmas! Yippee
Congrats on the house. That is exciting. Nice to have room for everyone!! Have fun moving. We'd help if we were close enough:)
Good luck with the packing and all that comes with moving! I love the Santa pics! Rohne's picture is so cute!
We are all thinking of you and wish we could be there to see the house and help you move in. I agree with Nat. Yippee! Merry Christmas ( one I'm sure you will always remember), Mom
I'm so happy for you guys, it will be so good to have your own space! I can't wait to see your new place- let me know how I can help!
YAY!! Congrats! That will be fun for you guys. I can't wait to hear more about the house and see picts.
I would love to move.
Hey, I figured you'd look here before you looked at my blog again! I got our monitor at Pamida....yes, they still exist. It is a "summer" brand. I just grabbed one that wasn't too fancy.
I know what you mean about a life line. I can't sleep at night unless I have the monitor. If not I don't wake up until he has worked himself into a frenzy.
How is the move going? Are you guys settled yet? I've missed your blogs!
Post a Comment