All of us outside the mall. I look ridiculous, just look at everyone else.
They had to bring the dog, Missie along, for lack of a babysitter at home. Rohne loved her, but Tay was a little hesitant.
Dad and Tay chessin' it up at Zoopa.
Mom and Rohne at Zoopa
The kids loved having new playmates. My dad even played dolls with Taylee for like an hour! Aren't Grandpas the best?
My parents were able to come for a short visit this week. They arrived Monday afternoon, and left Tuesday afternoon. My dad had some business meetings in Courde'Lane, ID and they drove up here before they started. It was so great to have them come. We didn't do much, but the kids loved having Grandma Honey and Grandpa Hamblin around. Tay made us all cry when she begged them not to leave. I hadn't seen my parents since May. It is just too long to go between visits. I miss them so much!! We are planning a visit up to Montana for Christmas. Hopefully it works out.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Short, but Oh So Sweet!
Posted by
Emily K.
at
8:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun. I'm glad you were able to see your parents. Just think only what, 8 weeks or so and you get to see them again!
oh I was goingt o say the same as Collette..you're parents look so great I even miss them!!!
Post a Comment