I took the kids to the Issaquah Salmon Days Parade Saturday morning while Jake played Flag Football. I was feeling little hesitant because it has been raining, and freezing cold here for days. But the kids have been getting pretty stir crazy, and I thought it would be good for them. Monique ended up bringing Samantha and Parker, and Grandpa and Grandma Nana came to watch too. The kids really liked it, and it only rained sporatically. While searching for winter clothes I found out that Rohne didn't have a sufficient, warm coat, so I went shopping for one when the kids were asleep. Then, we had a birthday party for Jake's little sis, Jessie that night. It was a fun day. Don't worry Dad, we recorded Conference, and will watch it all day Sunday!
Jessie was in good spirits even though she turned 25! If anyone knows of any nice, eligible, over 25 boys, let us know!
Taylee and Samantha could not get enough of the real, live princesses!
Rohne keeping Grandpa warm!
Good thing they didn't throw candy at this parade, because we tried really hard to keep the girls in the stroller. No matter how much they persisted!!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Fun-filled Saturday
Posted by
Emily K.
at
4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Talk about a good mom! I never would have ventured out in the rain with kids. I'm a wimp. Sounds like fun though.
Holly's right, not much has changed...in Mtn. View. There are some things, but not many. I can't believe you guys moved 10 years ago. That is crazy. Yes, Bridger is a good traveler. For the 6 hour ride home he sleeps a good 4 1/2 hours of it. Its nice.
Still loving your blog and that we can stay in touch. Its fun to see what you are up to. And your kids are so dang cute.
Post a Comment