Since Rohne is still learning to talk, Taylee usually does most of the talking. She does enjoy conversing with him though, and they are pretty funny sometimes. Today was a typical day driving home from Target. I had turned the Disney CD down a little so I could listen to a voicemail. This is what I heard from the backseat.
Taylee: "Rohne, ya like my boobs?"
Rohne: (nothing)
Taylee: (even louder) "Hey Rohne, ya like my boobs?"
Rohne: "Uh huh, boobs!"
Not thinking that I had heard her right, I didn't intercede yet. I mean, come on, I didn't teach her that language! I waited until a stoplight and then turned around.
Taylee: (practically screaming, and really shaking her thang)
"Rohne, look at my MOOBS!"
Then it hit me. She was dancing, and saying MOVES. Thank goodness. Silly princess.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Kids say the darndest things!
Posted by
Emily K.
at
9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is awesome!! Thanks for the good laugh. Gotta love those moobs!!
Emily- I'm hysterical! Taylee's got some mean moobs!
Post a Comment