Last week, my big guy turned 5. It was a big day for him, and he had been counting down the days for weeks and weeks. He loves Halloween, and dressing up in costumes, especially scarey ones. I got him a vampire costume in the after Halloween sales, and he knew that he wanted Halloween Birthday Party so he could wear this costume. It was pretty easy, actually. I just kept all of my Halloween stuff up, and got some pretty great clearance items for decorating, and goody bags. It turned out great. I sent out the invites a little late, so only a few friends could come, but he had a good time, and I think he was satisfied.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Rohne Turns 5!
Last week, my big guy turned 5. It was a big day for him, and he had been counting down the days for weeks and weeks. He loves Halloween, and dressing up in costumes, especially scarey ones. I got him a vampire costume in the after Halloween sales, and he knew that he wanted Halloween Birthday Party so he could wear this costume. It was pretty easy, actually. I just kept all of my Halloween stuff up, and got some pretty great clearance items for decorating, and goody bags. It turned out great. I sent out the invites a little late, so only a few friends could come, but he had a good time, and I think he was satisfied.
Posted by
Emily K.
at
9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haunted House cake. Cute, right?









1 comment:
Wow, 5 already?! He looks like such a little honey, glad he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment