Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our Thanksgiving

There is so much I am thankful for this year. But, most of all, I'm thankful for a wonderful family. My little family, and everyone else. The holidays are so wonderful, because we get to spend a lot of time with Jake's side of the family. Even though we live close to each other, and see one another often, it's nothing like celebrating a holiday to bring everyone together. We had such a great time this year. It's getting crazier all the time, but, the older kids play together, and love each other so much. And, the 2 little boys are a hoot to watch, and chase around the house.


Of course, it started out bright and early Thankgiving morning with Jake's Turkey Bowl. I was wondering if he would cancel it because of the snow, but, those guys are die-hards. He puts so much time into organizing these sporting events that will be fun for everyone. I think it was well accomplished this year, as it is every year.

Girlies playing Pollies. We didn't see much of the girls the whole day. They were just doing their own thing, enjoying Grandma's toys and dolls.

Tristan was into everything, as usual, and kept me on my toes making sure he didn't cause a huge uproar.

Early morning football, and a large meal always calls for a nap. Too bad I didn't get one!

Aunt Jessi and her boyfriend, Aaron, sure love to play with the kids. They are so fun.

These 2 are getting to be really good playmates too. Cousins are the best!

Finish it off with a friendly game of Settlers. A great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Celinda said...

I'm glad that you have family where you are. I'm jealous that it is not our Hamblin clan, but I am grateful that you have Kleins. I'm sure Mary and Bryan will have some lonely holidays, but I'm sure we'll see them on some occasions. It is great to have cousins! I just saw the favorite cousin of my youth at the funeral-Jerri. The bond is still there even though we haven't seen each other for many years.