Saturday, November 13, 2010

Around the House

I take a lot of pictures, and if I don't put them on the blog, they just sit on the computer for me only, to enjoy. So, in no particular order, here are some I wanted to share. Along with a little narration of course.

So, Tristan is a Terror. Pure and simple. A Monster. BUT. . . Jake found something that will calm him down, and let us breathe, for usually around 24 minutes. It's the Wiggles, and he absolutely adores them. I think that's what he's watching on Jake's lap in the picture above. Not my exact choice for a 16 month old, but, on those certain days, it's really nice.
Like I said, pure monster. He climbs onto, and gets in everything he shouldn't. The majority of my day is spent removing him from some hazardous situation. This day, he fell off of the counter, (which he had climbed up onto himself), and landed face first onto the hardwood floor. He cut his mouth really bad. It bled like this all day long, every time he tried to eat something. Even cheese would start it bleeding again. I know, the picture is gross, but, he was hungry, so, I had to feed him. Poor kid. I just hope he actually makes it to his 2nd birthday. I wonder sometimes. . .

So, I love dressing up my little girl. I usually spend the night before school, in bed, deciding what Tay should wear the next day, and how to do her hair. It's fun for me. And, I'm glad she usually lets me help her. As long as she doesn't wear pants EVER, except on P.E. days.
Last Friday was Spirit Day, and she could dress up like someone from the 60's, 70's, or 80's. Of course my mother-in-law had this cute dress that worked perfectly. We chopped off the bottom to make the headband, and Voila! She looked way cute, don't ya think?

We love playing with good friends. Especially good friends with great kids. Last night, I attended a Craft Friday at my girlfriend's house, while the husbands and kids hung out at our house. The big boys played X-Box, while all the kids played around, and watched movies. They stayed up way too late, and still got up at the wonderful hour of 6:00 AM. I'm lovin' the time change. . .
Just a sweet picture of Tay, and her little buddy, D. I love it.

No comments: