Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Skeleton, Ariel, and Werewolf We had a good Halloween this year. Tay had a hard time choosing her costume this year, but, after Grandma graciously took a last minute trip to Target, she was happy. These were their costumes for the Ward Trunk-or-Treat which was on Saturday night. Tristan didn't like his costume very much, but, at least he let me get a picture!
This is the only picture I got of the pumpkin carving, and I didn't take a picture of the finished products. But, the kids did it mainly by themselves this year, with only a little assistance from Daddy. Therefore, they turned out looking like kids had done them. But, they were very proud of their work, and had lots of fun doing them!

The kids with a few friends thrown in, chillin' in the back of the van after Trunk-or-Treating.

Just a perfect amount of candy. Not too much.

I thought Tay's hair turned out really good, so I took some pictures. French twists on both sides, then a messy bun with curls in the back. Very princess-y I thought.

On Halloween, we went to church, then went to a Halloween/Birthday party for Jake's good friend, Chris. All the kids came dressed up. We only stayed for dinner, because we wanted to hit a few houses for Trick-or-Treating before the night was up. We just went to Grandma and Grandpa's, then the houses on our little street. It was plenty, because the kids already had lots of candy from the night before.

Halloween the kids switched it up. Rohne dressed as Frodo Baggins, and Tay was a Barbie cheerleader. I couldn't get a smile out of her, because she said she was just too shy.

2 comments:

Natali Jolley said...

trick or treat.
smelly my feet.
give me something good to eat.
if you dont.
i dont care.
ill pull down your...
UNDERWEAR?!

Celinda said...

You've developed a new talent to add to your numerous others. You now have become as good with hair as your sisters. When Taylee brings home her school pictures she won't be able to laugh and say,
"Mom, why didn't you ever fix my hair!"