Tay, and her cousin, Samantha participated in a Mini Cheer Camp last Saturday. They spent 3 hours with the Liberty High School Cheerleaders, learning cheers and dances, and then got to show their stuff at the Football game on Friday. They had a great time. Tay was a little overwhelmed at the game, where there were lots and lots of people, and the Marching Band was VERY loud. But, she liked it. And, always tried to do the cheers just right. Back in the day, if you would have asked me if my daughter would ever become a cheerleader, I would have said NO WAY! But, I don't mind now. Whatever she wants to do, and shows interest in, she can do. Maybe we'll have another cheerleader in the family after all. (My Mom was Head cheerleader, and Holly will love me to mention that she was on the great Spirit Squad.) She's just takin' after them! GO TAY!!
When I was looking around at all the other little girls, I just couldn't believe how cute our girls were. Don't you agree?


4 comments:
ADORABLE!
That video is so adorable! What a cutie. I love your cruise post, maybe maybe we will do that someday although I think I will never look as hot as you in a bikini!
How cute is your girl! Taylee is so adorable. Kind of like her mom :) How are liking kindergarten? First grade is going really well. Is it sad that it doesn't feel strange to have Haydan gone all day? I think kinder helps you build up to it. The only thing I don't like is that she is so grumpy when she gets home. Thanks goodness the school she goes to is so good or I migh consider homeschool!
I forgot - I can't believe your friend was at the same thing. What a coincidence! And I can't believe she got to go up in a balloon. I'm a little jealous :)
Post a Comment