We put her hair in curlers the day before her birthday, so she would be extra curly, and gorgeous. She is our little princess. Tay is such a joy to have in our family. She loves to sing, dance, and prance around the house. She is as girly as a girl can be. However, she does occasionally enjoy wrestling with her brothers, and climbing all over her daddy. She is very eccentric, and dramatic, which I adore about her. She can scream like no other, and makes sure that you hear her. She loves to be praised, and admired, and enjoys any compliment thrown her way. I can't wait to see what she will be like as a teenager! We love you Tay! Happy Birthday

3 comments:
Lots of posts . . . so little time! I loved all the pictures and updates. Wow you have cute children and Taylee does look so grown up as a 6 year old. Plus! I'm sure that baseball man was looking @ you because you are a smokin hot mamma lips baby cakes!
Fun posts! Looks like you finished out the summer with lots of fun. Happy birthday to Taylee. She is beautiful! Is she liking kindergarten?
Wow, so lucky, I wish Adriann was a girly girl like that. I try, but no luck! Tay is soooo adorable!!
Post a Comment