
I can't believe that this summer is over. It just flew by so fast, and now my sister's leaving, and Taylee's going to Kindergarten. I don't know if I can take it!! We tried to enjoy the last few days of sunshine. It's supposed to start raining tomorrow, and the temperatures are already calling for long sleeves.

We have had a mole problem in our backyard. Thus, the mud, too. Jake has tried to flatten out the hills, and push the dirt back down the holes with the hose, and Tristan really enjoys it. He was having such a fun time the other night, I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures.

When Rohnie was around Tristan's age, he had a huge fascination with hoses. I'm sure some of you may remember. I'm thinkin' that my baby is headed in that direction as well.

We didn't get to the beach much this summer. It's just much harder to tote 3 kids there, and maneuver around nap time, so, we don't have a grouch on our hands. We took one last trip to the beach park the day before Tay's birthday. The kids could have spent all day there. They had a blast! It made me regret not doing more things with them this summer. And, now the sunshine is gone! Sad. Why do I live in Seattle again?

I thought Tristan would just play in the sand, but, he loved the water too. He would walk right out to the waves, and try to swim with the kids. I rarely had time to snap pictures, because I was chasing him all the time.

Tay sand diggin'

Rohnie burying his fingers and toes in the sand.

Such brave little swimmers!
No comments:
Post a Comment