Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Update minus pictures

So, I broke my camera. And, it was not even quite a year old. Sad. . . I will spare you the deets, but, it was all my fault. So, until I can go and buy a new camera, there are no pictures. Sorry. Here's a little update for ya.

-Taylee lost her first tooth. It had been wigglin' for awhile, and she was so excited for it to fall out. She was eating an ice cream cone, of all things, and it got really loose, and she pulled it out, all by herself. There was a little blood, which she even got on her shirt. But, she didn't freak out at all. She loved it, and was so proud! What a big girl! She looks so cute with a gap in her bottom teeth. The tooth fairy graciously gave her $2.00, which she was absolutely thrilled about. She's growing up so fast.

-Tay and Rohne attended their first Day Camp last week. It was my good friend's daughter who put it on, and it was just out of their house. Pretty low key, but, they loved every minute. They also started swimming lessons this week. It's a little hard to get all the kids ready, and out the door by 8:30 in the morning, but, they're really enjoying it. We have had a severe shortage of warm weather this summer, hence, not very much outdoor swimming. At least this is giving them their fill.

-Tristan is sleeping through the night!!! (Pretty much, mostly, one time doesn't count, right?) All I know, is that I am finally feeling like I can read before bed, and I don't go to him nearly as much. It took a year, but, at least he's there, right? Hooray! Because he is sleeping more at night, he now thinks that he only needs one nap. This is a little exhausting for Mommy, because he is still so young, and definitely needs that second nap still. He now has upper and lower molars, and one I-tooth has pushed through, with the other close behind. I will be so glad to have teething done! It makes for a grouchy baby.

-Nothing new for the parents, unfortunately. Jake's working, and I'm working at home. I can't wait to go see Eclipse tonight at midnight with the girls!! I'm gonna need some major caffiene so I can stay awake though. And, I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, after such a long night. It better be worth it, that's all I can say!

3 comments:

Club Jolley said...

Congratulations, now that Tristan sleeps through the night you probably feel like a completely different person. :) He has sooo many teeth! Hunter only has two on the bottom and one more barely coming in on top!

KimberlyGanir said...

I'm seeing it tonight also, and last night I was wiped out at 10:30!! But I'm so excited to go see it that hopefully I'll stay awake!

Kevin and Amber said...

that is a lot teeth ben has 3. I hear ya on the swim lessons. We have them everyday for 2 weeks and it's getting old but nate loves them.