Saturday, July 3, 2010

Good thing Bub has a Camera!

Here's a few pictures from Whit's camera. We sure love having her around!








4 comments:

Mark and JanaRae said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun. Tay looks dang cute in her ballet outfit. I can only imagine how fun it would be to have a little girl in dance class. Way to go on getting the kids out of the house by 8:30! You must be SUPER MOM. We can't ever make it anywhere before 10:00.

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

Tell whit she is a doll. I haven't seen her since she was tiny. SHe looks so much like your mom. I bet that is fun to have her there. Your taylee is a doll. I love her dance pictures and how she strikes a pose in every one. She is on her way to modeling. SO cute. I want to get together sometime too. Miss ya.

Coleman Family said...

Awww, I love having family around - it looks like you do too! That's great your sister has been able to spend so much time together. And your kids just keep getting cuter!ror

Sarah said...

Hi! I need your email address so I can write you directly when you leave a comment! You are always so sweet. Anyway, about the whole fair skin thing - from one freckle face to another, I am with ya! I alwats tell my kids that I slather them with sunblock so the wont burn. Which is true. But it's mostly so they wont get freckles! So vain. I hated having freckle when I was a kid. As an adult I don't mind them so much because they act as a sort of camoflage to other imperfections, but of I can keep my kids from getting them I will! Hope you are having a great summer :)