So, regardless of a very cold, rocky start, Summer has finally reached the Pacific Northwest. It has been wonderful, sunny weather, and we've been trying to enjoy it while we can. I still have yet to post about our rainy Independence Day, and Tristan's birthday, because those pics are on Jake's phone. But, this is what we've been up to most recently.
We took a jaunt up to Shoreline to visit my college girlfriend, and her family. She has 4 kids, including a set of twins, and the oldest just turned 5. And, she handles it beautifully. Wonderful children, wonderful house, wonderful mother. I am so glad that we can keep in touch.
Here are all the kids, minus Tristan. They all had such a good time, wading in the freezing water, and burying themselves in sand. I am still finding sand in the bathtub at night!
Tristan liked it too. (Thanks for the pictures, Bree!)
Of course, we had to attend the Renton River Days Parade. Mainly to see the SeaFair pirates. They were very entertaining, as usual. It was a hot day, but, the kids got a little candy, which made it worth it. We missed our usual "partners-in-crime," the other Kleins, who usually go with us. I guess they decided camping was more fun.
Anyone want to take him? He's FREE! Really!
Dad, and the kids, waiting for it to start.
Not sure what this has to do with summer. I just thought it was quite the ensemble. A G.I. Joe Prince?We like to take full advantage of Whitney, while she's here. This includes using the really cool waterslide that the family she nannies for has. The picture at the top of the post is of Tay, and Jace, one of the kids Whitney watches. They actually all play pretty well together. Their house is really cool too. We like to visit Whit at work!

Rohnie slidin' down.





No comments:
Post a Comment