
So, Tay's done with preschool. It was kind of a rocky year. I have always gone back and forth about preschool. I've never thought that kids really need it. And, it's so so expensive here to enroll your kids. My stance has always been that there's no better place for children to learn than in the comfort of their own homes, with a loving parent teaching them. However, Mr. Fussypants threw off my groove a little bit, and I found myself spending less and less time teaching Tay at home. We got lucky that there was a move-out, so space opened up in a neighborhood preschool, and I enrolled her. I haven't always agreed with the teacher, but, I think she genuinely cares about the children, and, we've had a pretty positive experience. I'm glad it's done though. I'm ready for a more laid-back schedule, before I enter into the world of PTA, school lunches, yellow buses, and everything else that comes with the public school system. I am going to cherish these 3 months of summer, that's for sure!!
Tay, and her teacher, Miss Tammy
Tay, and her friend, Syd. They had lots of fun together in school together this year.
I took this picture mainly to show Tay's gorgeous hair. It took me a good 30-45 minutes to curl all of her hair in ringlets. It looked so pretty though. She loved it. We called her Shirley Temple, Goldilocks, and Alice in Wonderland throughout the night. That girl loves any excuse to dress up.Sorry this is a 3 minute video. I just had to show how cute it was. All the kids did such a great job, and I was so stinkin' proud of my girly. Enjoy!
.jpg)
.jpg)

3 comments:
She was the cutest little pre-schooler in the world ever! I loved the video. She was just a-grinning the whole time. She does certainly like to be in the spotlight doesn't she. AND HER HAIR! How beautiful. Wow, good work Emmers.
I'm glad Tay was able to come to preschool with Samantha. I thought it turned out great! "Graduation" was cute. The girls did such a good job on their little dance. Here's to Kindergarten!!!!
I'm so grateful for you 3 minute video! Taylee is a shining star! Tell her how much Grandma Honey loved seeing her perform.
Post a Comment