--When the theme song to "Gilmore Girls" comes on, and the baby turns to watch. He has heard it since he was in the womb. Still my favorite show ever.
--When my kids play with each other for 3 hours straight. And, the baby's sleeping. It's heaven.
--That preschool is almost over. Being out the door in the morning by 8:50 A.M. 3 days a week was getting old. Bring on Kindergarten, and the big yellow school bus.
--That I can finally, finally fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans. All but one pair. Still workin' on my waist, but, I'm seeing results, and it feels good. LTL is Awesome! If you want to know more about LTL, let me know.
--That it has rained and rained for 500 days straight. Gotta love Seattle in the Spring! (Yeah Right)
--That Jake can set his own schedule. It's so nice to have him around when I need him. Hooray for running your own business!!
--That I've been married 10 years next month to a wonderful man. We're gonna do something awesome for our Anniversary. Just wait for the details.
--That my baby is almost a year old. I know, it's sad he's growing up. But, I seriously wondered when I had my 3rd child, if I would ever survive a year. I did. He's so so so cute, and fun, and I love him to death.
--(Another sarcastic one) That I can't run anymore. I was supposed to do the Rock 'N Roll Half Marathon here on June 26th, but, I really injured my hip a couple months ago. Still can't run without limping for days afterwards. It sucks getting old. I am once again discovering my love for Aerobics though, thanks to my gym membership.
--That my sister's here. It's so nice to feel some family love every day. And, she cleans my house for me, and watches my kids whenever I want her to. She's the best!
--That's all! I just really needed to update the blog.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
I Love It. . .
Posted by
Emily K.
at
5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I "loved" reading this post! I can relate to so many of the things you said. Like you, I'm having hip trouble that is stopping me from doing races I want. I love Gilmore Girls and Jason just bought me the box set. I am SOOO lonesome for my family right now. Enjoy having your sister around. Mine was supposed to come today and she cancelled.
I loved reading about the things you love right now! I'm envious of you having such a close family and a sister living with you. Lucky girl! I hope to someday have children that will play together for three hours straight. I'm lucky to get a 1/2 hour. And, I can't wait to hear about your big anniversary plans! Glad you're lovin' so many things! Sorry about your hip and leg :(
Gilmore Girls is my favorite! When I was home on maternity leave we netfixed all of the seasons and watched them all the way through. I loved all the things in your post!
Oh plus good job on the pre-preggo clothes! That is awesome!
so i want to know about LTL...what is it? i have about 15 i still want to loose...give me the details!
~rach
I love your loves. I'm trying to teach my kids how to play together. 10 years?! That is just crazy. Seriously. Congrats on making it through the first year. It only gets easier, right?!
way to go fitting in your prepreggo clothes! I'm going to be starting that in about a month and would love to know what you did to accomplish that.
BTW I LOVE Gilmore Girls! I'm sad it's done.
Alisa
You are the best, Emily. Your mother loves you and I share many of your 'loves'. I am happy that we have some things in common. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment