
Tay's Ballet Recital was today. She was so cute, and wonderful, I just cried through the whole thing. It's so wonderful watching her do something that she absolutes loves, and excels at. She tends to be a very shy, partly withdrawn little girl in group situations. But, when she is performing in front of people, she lights up, and comes to life. She is never even nervous before she goes on, or while she's out there. Watching her today just reaffirmed the fact, that I will be keeping her in dance classes.

Here's her little group of friends she did Ballet with. It was nice to have all our girls in the same class. We could carpool together, and they grew to become great friends.


Um, who can say DIVA?

I love my Ballerina girl! Good job, Tay, we love you so much!
6 comments:
How fun! Emma's the same way... shy until she's out dancing and then watch out! Taylee looks just adorable in her costume!
I bet she put on a wonderful show! She's quite the performer! Sorry we didn't make it to her recital. Maybe next year :) The girls all looked great. What cute dresses!
She is a little Diva, but an adorable one! I love the ballet costume. I can't believe how grown up she is. Wow!
Cutest little ballerina's that I've ever seen. How fun.
I guess I have been too homesick for my children and grandchildren to even look at the blogs. How silly of me for I have loved looking even through my tears. What great pictures! Thank you for posting them. I love my little Taylee! She has been blessed with a wonderful talent,and it will grow as she continues to use it.
I love your new banner picture also.
Oh, and tell Jake that he is looking very slim and trim!
Post a Comment