So, these are in reverse order, but, what the hey! This past week, we went to the Pumpkin Patch, and then we carved our pumpkin. You have to document these events, right?
The kids pretended to help me gut the pumpkin, but, I pretty much did the whole thing myself. They were too grossed out. Silly kids. I saved the seeds, and roasted them afterwards. They would have been really good, if I wouldn't have drenched them in salt. I'm still chewing on them though. . .
Can you tell they didn't like the slimeyness? Tay was actually a lot braver than Rohne, which surprised me. Yes, Tay is wearing her Halloween costume, Minnie Mouse. She got it from Grandma on Tuesday, and has been wearing it ever since. She even asked me if she could wear it to bed.
Jake picked up the stomach flu on Monday, and struggled with it all week. He didn't feel very good in this picture, but, was still a good sport, and did most of the carving. After this, he had to lay down for a long time. We only got one pumpkin this year, for all of us. The kids didn't really mind, and it took a lot less time.
Tristan just watched from the Johnny Jumper. He can't really jump yet, but, he likes to sit and watch us.





4 comments:
Emily your kids are so cute! Tristan is the cutest, chubbiest, baby! I just want to hold and squeeze him! You look great too. Hope you guys are well!
OOOH cute! That picture of Tristan in the sweetest thing ever! The pumpkinks farm looks cool! You always do the funnest things with your kids and I'm sure they just love it! Happy Halloween to you guys! Rhone makes an awsome Harry Potter!
What a fun day out with the cousins! Poor Jake, I hope he feels better now - we've been sick on and off for awhile...yuck.
And Tristan is so darling! He looks like a good happy baby!
Love the pumpkin patch pictures. Tristan is getting so big!
Post a Comment