Although I adore my girly girly girly girl Tay, I just wanted to show how much I love my 2 boys.
Tristan is growing, and changing so fast. His 2 bottom teeth are in, and he is usually a slobbery mess, and tries to chew on everything his little hands can handle. His favorite things are my fingers, but, it's just starting to hurt too bad! Those things are sharp. He is still a terrible sleeper, and now waking up every 3 hours at night, like a newborn. I was blaming it on his teeth, and then ear infection, but, I'm thinkin' it's just becoming a habit. I am going to have to sleep train him soon, or I'm never going to feel normal again. Any advice on that front is greatly appreciated. I was too much of a wimp to do it with my other 2 kids.
Rohne cannot take a picture, lately, without sticking out his tongue, or making a face. Here he is dressed as Harry Potter for our Ward Halloween Carnival. His favorite movies are Lord of the Rings, Labyrinth, and Harry Potter, and Chronicles of Narnia. He is his father's child. I have tried to put my foot down, because he is only 3 for heaven's sake. But, it's an argument I just can't win. He is still a terror at home, and spends a lot of the day on the stairs in Time Out. I see glimpses of my sweet boy, sometimes, though. Usually when Tay is at preschool, and it's just me, and the boys. He has so much personality, and is growing up, and maturing every day. He sure makes me laugh!I overheard him talking on his play phone the other day, and his conversation went like this:
Sigh. . . . "Yeah, I'm having a rough day." Sigh, Sigh, Sigh. . . "My sister's being crazy." Sigh, Sigh. . . "And, I feel just terrible!"



1 comment:
Ah man Emily, your kids are so cute. I can't believe your baby is so big!!
Post a Comment