Feel free to call/email her a happy birthday!!
There are lots of things I can say about emily, but the one thing that sums it up is that she is... Practically Perfect in Every Way.
I love you Em!
I hope you have a happy day.
Jake
Thursday, October 22, 2009
It's Emily's Birthday today! She turns the big "30"
Posted by
Emily K.
at
9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Emily! What a good husband to remember your birthday AND write on your blog. I don't know if I can ever convince Dallin to write on my blog. :) You definitely should have a piece of chocolate and some pepsi today- it's your birthday! I feel so bad for you that you haven't had chocolate for 3 months. How did you do it?! I don't think I could go more than a few days...
Happy Birthday!!! I just turned 32 on Monday.
Happy Birthday Emily! I hope you have a great day!
Happy Happy birthday Emily!!!!! Have a huge slice of yummy cake for me! Have a great day!
Yay happy birthday! I hope you have an awesome day!
Happy Birthday to you friend! the big "30"ahhh! Hope you have a great day!
Thanks for being a good friend to me and for making me laugh so much in high school!
Eat some cake for me! :)
Woohoo 30!!! I hope you have had the most wonderful birthday ever. Especially now that you are an old lady :)
Happy Birthday, Em! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday, Em!!! Hope you have a great day! Wish we could have a girls day out. I miss those days!
Happy birthday Emily! Hope all your birthday wishes come true!
Happy Birthday!!! I'm a little late but I hope you had a good one!
Post a Comment