It's so hard to capture those first smiles on camera, but, I managed to catch a glimpse of it this morning. Tristan's favorite person to smile at is his sister. I tried to get his cooing on camera too, but, he just liked to stare at the light.
This is Tristan, and his cousin, Collin. They are 3 months apart. Collin is a jolly, chubby, boy. They will be great friends someday.

7 comments:
Oh, I want to see him smile in person! Thanks for the pictures.
Cute, Cute, Something about him reminds me of Ben or the Hamblin Family. How fun, it makes me baby hungry!
How cute. Em, I still think he looks like you Dad. They just grow up soooo fast.
Such a sweetheart!! Love those :) Hope you and the fam are doing well!
How cute! I love it when babies start having a personality. Wow! Whose HUGE baby is that???
What a beautiful boy Emily! And how wonderful to have a cousin so close in age - my sister is FINALLY pregnant but Emma will be 6 years older than Charlotte! I guess she can babysit....:)
ah hes so so so cute!!!!
Post a Comment