Monday, August 17, 2009

My Handsome Boys

I've taken some cute pictures of my boys lately, and thought you would all like to tell me just how cute they are!!

Tristan is getting to be such a pro at smiling, AND sticking out his tongue. Sometimes he is way too precious that I wanna just squish him, and eat him up!!! I mean, really, couldn't you?

Aunt Natali gave Rohnie a haircut. This is the shortest he has ever had it. She did a great job. Boy, we will miss her when she's gone!! Rohne is getting taller, and leaner every day. Jake is a little sad that he's losing some of his bulk, but, it will probably come back someday.

Just another smiling pic. Check out that "to-die-for" dimple on his left cheek! I could kiss it all day long.

My 2 boys. Rohne does like to hold the baby occasionally. Even if it's just for a short time, we take full advantage. They'll be playing and wrestling together before we know it!

5 comments:

Celinda said...

Grandpa says that he loves the hair-cut. Now he looks like a boy!
Sorry Jake. I think it looks really cute myself. I would like to come up again and see you all. Maybe sometime. Thank you for the pictures.

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

They are darling. I can;t get over how much triston looks like a Hamblin. He looks so much like your family. cute Cute. How are you adjusting?

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Oh man those are some cute boys!! I think I could go right through this screen and kiss those cheeks. I can't believe how much Rohne has changed. Nat did awesome on his hair.

Coleman Family said...

They are absolutely scrumptious!!! I want a boy!

Merilee said...

So happy for you, your boys are darling.. if you can say that about boys. I'm due in January, and dreading a boy I have to admit....Oh the adventure begins again!