So, I have a very short moment to actually blog. I will be heading to Relief Society in a minute to play the piano, my first time back since the baby. I am still waiting to take the baby, and the older kids to primary. If you don't already know, I am a major germ-o-phobe. The Pediatrician told me to wait at least 2 months. And, I fully plan on adhering to that. But, here a few recent pictures of our family. We have been having a very low key last month of the summer. I'm glad we had some fun before the baby came, because we don't do much now. Thanks for all the supportive comments on my last post. Good to know that adjusting to another baby wasn't a breeze for everyone.
Tristan had his 1 month check-up on Friday. He has grown to a whoppin' 12 pounds 4 oz., and 22 1/4 inches long. That being said, he is in the 95% for weight, and 75% for height. He is doing great, and growing like a weed. After all the worries during this pregnancy, I am so thankful for a healthy, CHUBBY baby!
Dad, and the kids. Pretty cute.



4 comments:
oh! Poor Rhone! It almost doesn't even look like him!
And Tristan is a month already? What a cute little chunk he is!
Tay is so cute too, what a girly girl she seems to be.
Cute family Emily! Keep hangin in there!
Emily he is just perfect, I knew he would be. You just rest and relax and enjoy those little ones. The house will always be there. Poor Rohne, I hope he feels better, my kids have had bad colds and allergies too. I am so glad everything is going well. I wish I could be there to help you out with the kiddos.
I love the pictures. Man, he is pretty adorable. Has Rohne always been so bad with allergies?? I love the one with Jake and the kids.
Look at those baby blues poking through those red itchy eyes. your kids sure have some beautiful eyes. Bryce and I loved being at your house on Saturday. It was the highlight of my whole week! I really think that you are a wonderful mother and you have wonderful kids because of that! I'll see you this week sometime, call me.
Post a Comment