There's not much going on in our little household lately. We're just kind of going through the motions right now, WAITING for bigger, and better things to happen. Here is what we are anticipating.
1-I signed up Tay for swimming lessons, finally. . . And, even though they don't start until April, she wears her swimming suit every day anticipating the date.
2- It snowed here this week, A LOT! I know, you all feel sorry for us, right? But, we do live in Seattle, and it's not supposed to snow here in March. We are waiting, very ever impatiently for Spring. What is Mother Nature thinking?
3- My sister, Holly, her husband, and 3 cute boys are coming to visit us the end of the month. They will be here in 13 days!!! This is the one that I can't seem to get out of my head. I know my parents were just here, and it was heaven. I can't wait for another slice!
4- And then in June, my sister, Natali and her husband, Bryce are coming here to live (well, technically, to live in Tacoma, which is an hour away. But, what's an hour?) for 4 whole months while he is doing a rotation for Med. School. I am so excited to reconnect with her, and I will love having her around.
5- Jake has a big test to take on the 24th, so he has been really busy, and kind of ignoring us lately. It is good, don't get me wrong, I want him to past the test. But, I just want him to take the darn thing already!
6- I have a Baby Shower I am throwing at MY house tomorrow. I REALLY can't wait for that to be over. I don't really like hosting things. I feel like there's too much pressure, and I am being scrutinized. This is probably all in my mind, but I still don't like doing it.
7- I'm waiting and waiting for Monique (my sister-in-law) to have her baby. Then it means that I will be that much closer to my due date. I am ready for my pregnancy to be over already. Now, about that baby, I'm not so ready for him. I'm not really liking being pregnant this time around. I really should try to enjoy it more, since this will be our last. (Oh, I said that last time too, Right!)
8- We are also anticipating the arrival of my other sister-in-law, Mary's, baby. She is due really soon, and I keep waiting for that exciting call from my brother to tell me that he's a new daddy. So excited for them, although I wish we lived closer.
9- At the present, I should be cleaning up my house, both for the shower, and for my mother-in-law, who is coming to babysit tonight. We are going out with friends for a WICKED night on the town, both of us childless. It will be great.
That's it. Good bye for now.
Friday, March 13, 2009
A Whole Lotta Waiting
Posted by
Emily K.
at
3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Emily, you are great!! I know that I am your mother, but even if I wasn't I would still think so. I love to read your posts and you write well. The picture of swimming suit Taylee and Rohne is adorable. Hope your night on the town is everything you wanted it to be. I'm envious of Sharon. Why oh why can't we all live just 1 hour away from each other.
I think that you did have a wicked night because I can just tell. I have a knack for that kind of a thing and that is the knack that I have for that kind of a thing. I am loving Miss Taylee in her swimming suit as well, and I am loving that you are excited for us to move there so I can reconnect with you. (because we are so disconnected now that the reconnecting needs to take place . . . and fast or else something might go down. I don't know, a brawl or something. Maybe a fencing match or a duel of words and math equations) Thanks for being super awesome sister and a way hottie mc-nottie with a body that rocks.
You have a lot to look forward to! Hope time goes by fast so you can see more family and we have our babies!!! Well, I'm pretty sure Jess is waiting for her big reveal of her new website that is coming out this week to show off those prego pics. So, maybe this week we'll see my glowing, chubby face in the spotlight! I'm not too excited. I'm fine with her not posting yet. We'll see how they look??!!
Post a Comment