Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Hamblin Nephew

I am proud to introduce my 8th nephew on the Hamblin side, (No Nieces!) Payton Bryan Hamblin. He came on the evening of St. Patrick's Day, a robust 7 pounds 13 oz. This is Bryan and Mary's first child, and she did so awesome in labor, and everything! They will be great parents, and I can't wait to meet this new, little addition to our growing family.

Proud, and glowing first-time Mommy.

My handsome little bro, and his handsome son.

I think he's gonna look just like his Daddy. Congrats, you guys!

6 comments:

Candy said...

congrats to them! That is awesome!

Monique said...

Congratulations! More boys! It's so funny how that is. I hope everything went well for them. She looks great for just having a baby. What a cute little guy!

Natali Jolley said...

New babies. How great. And there is another coming in June . . . oh yes your baby. YEAH! You are a great aunt and a great mom.

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

Okay that makes me feel old. I have a pic of the roomies with your little brother at Ricks and I think he was still in High School...i am aging as I think about it so I will stop. Congrats to them and to you Aunt Emmers!

April said...

Ok Emily, I don't know if I'm doing this right? So, my babe is on the medicine, but do I take it too? If so, how much? I refuse to get it again, so I want to do it right. Also, is there anything other than the lanolin cream to relieve the pain? I seriously am dying. Thanks for the help!! -April

Jessica F said...

Yay!!!! Congrats...to you and Mary and Bryan! I am so excited for them! Jason and I wish we were back in Idaho to wish them well:) Baby Payton is going to be so cute!

-Jess