I haven't posted a video for awhile, and I just saw Tay singing along to "Dancing Queen" today, and thought it was really cute. Of course, Rohne can't let her be the star for very long. Please try to ignore his undies. Can't keep pants on that darn kid!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i watched it about 5 times! I love that little princess. She is a good little singer, I can't believe she knows all the words to the song. How many times have you watched Mamma Mia!
So darling, I needed a good laugh. Man can she ever hold a note. She takes after her moms beautiful talented singing voice. She is a doll. I love Rohne;s underoos in the background. They remind me of my kids. Thanks for the post. I have never seen mama mia, I know I am missing out, I don't know if Kalon would sit through a musical , but I have got him hooked on ABBA songs. Thanks for sharing, so cute.
So cute I can hardly stand it. I watch it while I am running on the treadmill with my headphones on and the boys say "Mom, your singing again. Stop." So no appreciation around here for the movie!!
So cute. I love how she holds out that last note. Hope you have fun with your parents.
Thats so cute Emily, she is adorable. I love that she holds out all the notes, a very technical singer :)
I love the top picture/border of the kids. Very cute!
Post a Comment