It's now 4:57 a.m., and I can't sleep. I lost my camera. It's been gone for over a week now. It's really making me crazy that I can't find it. I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I got up to look for it. I still can't find it. It probably doesn't help that it's 5:00 in the morning. . . . I have this horrible habit of putting things somewhere, and forgetting where I put them. Being pregnant just aggravates this problem. Anyways, this is why I haven't posted anything new for awhile. I figure no one wants to read my rantings, unless there's a cute picture to go along with them.
A little update:
-Holly and Shon are coming tomorrow. I'm so excited! I just wish I could find my stinkin' camera!
-Jake passed his test on Tuesday. It was a big relief, because he could have lost his job, if he didn't pass it. We would not want to be out of a job right now!!
-Rohne has another cold. When will it be summer already?
-I am getting bigger and bigger by the second, I swear. My back aches, my side aches, my stomach is upset all the time, I can't breathe as well. I could go on and on. I can't figure out why this pregnancy has been so much worse than my previous 2. I'm not even quite into the 3rd Trimester, and I'm ready for it to be over. I'm just getting too old!
-Did I mention that I lost my camera? I'm so mad!!!
I think that's all the updates for now. My life is pretty boring right now, I guess. And, my pregnant, tired brain cannot think of another thing to say. So, there ya go. I better find my camera soon.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Ramblings of an Insomniac
Posted by
Emily K.
at
4:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats on Jake passing that test!What a relief! And sorry about your camera. I'm sure it will come up when you least expect it. Have a fun weekend with Shon and Holly and the boys. It will be good for you! Get some sleep :)
Good luck finding your camera!
oh honey that sucks that you are not having a good pregnancy. At least there is not any major complications. :) The little things are so annoying right now, but just think, it will be so worth it in a couple of months! :) that sucks about the camera.... you always have such cute pics posted! :) good luck finding it! :)
Good ramblings; you old woman!
Post a Comment