Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Somebody's Ready for a New Baby in the Family! And, no, it's not me. . . .

I babysat our friend's kids last week, and Rohne could not get enough of their 3 month old baby. He is a very happy, well-behaved, handsome baby, and is a true joy to be around. Rohne held him, kissed him, rocked him, talked to him, and made him giggle. It was so precious. He asks me almost every day how much longer until HIS baby comes out of my belly. I think he will make a great big brother, don't you?

Parker, my almost 2 year old nephew, doesn't really like the attention showered on him by his older cousin. Rohne still thinks he is small, and calm enough to hold, and as you can see, it never works very well. I think in a year, they will make wonderful playmates.

Meanwhile. . . Princess Tay is much too involved in embellishing herself, changing clothes 12 times a day, and asking me every minute when it's going to be summer so she can go swimming with Samantha. Keep on dreamin' girly girl!


6 comments:

Collette said...

Hopefully Taylee will be able to sqeeze in some baby brother lovin' time between all that swimming and accessorizing this summer! Cute kids. Rhone is going to be a great big brother. So cute.

Natali Jolley said...

How many headbands does she have on her head! That is so precious I love her all jeweled up, she looks glamorous. I also think that Rohne will be the best big brother around. Good luck with all of that. Love Ya Much and I will see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily - You're more then welcome to steal my idea..I stole a couple from other people myself! Here is a blog that I found that was kind of helpful, then I made up a couple of them on my own. THe hardest part is putting it all together! Make sure to post your's when you get it done. I would love to see it!

http://www.quietbook.blogspot.com/

Celinda said...

Wow! The new little brother is going to be loved! Cute pictures! Taylee you are so beautiful! Grandma Honey can't wait to see everyone. We'll be there in about 10 days! Yeah! Hooray! Yipee!

Josh and Alayna said...

I bet they can't wait! That is great that Rohne is continuing to improve. That has to be a great releif. Hope you are feeling well.

Taylor Family said...

It's so fun to come to John & Wendy's and catch up on our beloved kids! Taylee reminds me of someone else I knew at that age, "Emmy Jo". Rohne is a handsome little Jake and now we have to wait a while for the new little blessing to see how he fits into this lovely little nest of yours. Grandpa & I love you - ALL.