Friday, July 15, 2011

Fun 4th

We really enjoy our 4th of July tradition of going to Jer & Mo's house. Last year, with the rain, it was a little dreary, but, this year, the weather was absolutely perfect. It was such a fun day. We had an extra family with us this year, which made it that more crazy, but, we always like new friends to play with!

Here's the boys, after a little sprinkler action.  Oh, how I love them!  They're best buds.

Ya gotta have Pop-Its!  Always a hit.  That's actually all we bought this year.  Sparklers, and Pop-Its.  Jeremy and Jess went all out, and made quite a show for us.

Whitney had fun decorating the banana bars all festive.
Playing Red Light, Green Light.

Trist was glued to Jake the whole day, when he wasn't busy playing with the boys.


Trist did not enjoy the sparklers.  Maybe next year.
I love this one of the girls watching the fireworks.  It must have been a really good one! 
The fireworks at the park didn't start until dark, which was after 10:00.  The kids were pretty wiped out.  Rohnie dozed in and out on Grandpa's lap the whole time.
I was surprised Tristan stayed awake, and so calm.  He wouldn't let us plug his ears or anything.  The glowstick helped.
It's always fun to have Jessi and Aarom with us!  And, they are such a cute couple. . .
I think Bubber liked the fireworks.
Just to prove that I was actually there.  Man, I look way old next to my sister. When did that happen?

2 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Man I love the 4th! Looks like you had a great time! And you do not look old!!!

Monique said...

Yay! I love the 4th! And, I'm so glad you guys come over to celebrate with us! It was a really fun night :)