The BYU Theater Ballet came and did a concert in Burien last week. It was a great excuse to get together with the girls, and watch some dancing. We have always wanted to take Tay to the "Nutcracker," but, have never had the courage to fork over the big bucks. These tickets were significantly cheaper, and, she's still so young, I wanted to see how she'd like it. All the girls dressed up in their fancy dresses, and were so excited to see real ballerinas. In the picture above, the girls are with "Cinderella," which was their favorite Ballet.Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Mommy Daughter Date
The BYU Theater Ballet came and did a concert in Burien last week. It was a great excuse to get together with the girls, and watch some dancing. We have always wanted to take Tay to the "Nutcracker," but, have never had the courage to fork over the big bucks. These tickets were significantly cheaper, and, she's still so young, I wanted to see how she'd like it. All the girls dressed up in their fancy dresses, and were so excited to see real ballerinas. In the picture above, the girls are with "Cinderella," which was their favorite Ballet.
Posted by
Emily K.
at
3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That is so cute. I bet she loved it. P.S. Thanks for coming and meeting us for lunch. It was fun to see you and your cute kids in person.
How cute is that! I took Emma and Claire to the Nutcracker down here in
Olympia and they loved it! It's fun to be able to do special things together.
That looks like so fun. What great memories they will have.
Cutest thing ever! Girls look like so much fun. Maybe one day I will have one :)
What a fun day! I want a cupcake and smoothie. I also want a ballerina so I can have her and keep her for always. What an adorable group of little girls and not so little girls. FUN!
yes this was such a fun date with our girls!!
Post a Comment