Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bye Bye Baby Food




Who really wants to watch another video of my cute baby? Maybe no one. Well, my sisters, and my mom better watch, or else... I just had to put this one on. He is getting so darn cute, and I can't help but squeeze him, and kiss him all day long. Since he started moving around, crawling, pulling himself up, and cruising around furniture, he is (knock on wood, many many times) getting to be a much happier baby. Although I have always loved my baby, with all my heart. . . since he's been easier, it makes me like him more. I get excited when he is waking up, so, I can play with him. I used to cringe at the sound of a waking baby. He still doesn't sleep at night, but, let's take it one step at a time, okay?

Just to prove to you I do take pictures of my other kids once in awhile, here's Tay. She was brushing her teeth, and posing in the mirror. This girl LOVES to look at herself. Don't you wish we all had the confidence of a 5 year old?

3 comments:

bdjol said...

cute baby. cute girlie. Wow you have cute kids huh.

Jeff Ireland said...

Emily, I miss you! Your kids are all growing up, Tristan is such a cutie. Hope all is well.

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

I love the video. Very cute.