Tristan is growing and changing every day. He is getting to be such a big boy, and I feel like if I don't document these things, they will be gone, and forgotten. He is moving around like crazy, and always leaves a wave of destruction in his wake. He yearns for the day when he will be able to play with his older siblings, and follows them around everywhere. Sometimes, much to their dismay.
He loves to watch the kids play outside. He stands up to the window, and bangs on it, and laughs at them. I let him go out there a couple times, but, the grass and rocks kept making their way into his mouth!
We went to the Crossroads Mall for a fun, family night. It's hard to believe that Tristan is old enough to be riding the toys with his big brother. He loved being included.This video consists of his favorite activities. Crawling, Climbing, and Screaming. I am constantly pulling him off the stairs. We found our gate, and started closing off the stairs. Boy, does he throw a tantrum when he gets to that gate!! I guess I better start teaching him how to go down! He babbles a lot, but, mainly just screams when he is happy (and sad). This can be a problem in Sacrament Meeting, when it's totally silent, except for my child, who I can't get to be quiet. And, at Red Robin with the whole Klein clan last weekend, he made a blind man VERY mad! Enjoy a little glimpse into the Tristan world!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, those little screeches are adorable! I love when babies think they are big stuff when they accomplish things like climbing up stairs! He's getting so big and cuter all the time!
I also love his little screeches. So glad you posted that!! It has been way too long since I have seen him and you. I need to do something about that. Soo Cute!!
Once again I will try to leave a comment. Thank you for the sharing the lives of my beautiful Klein grandchildren with me.
Emily, I love your new background. It is funny, but I was thinking about changing mine and picked out the same pattern! You have good taste.
I think that tristan is looking more and more like his Mom everyday! He does have some very distinct Klein traits, but I see a lot of Emily in him. what a cute boy and oh me oh my how cute those little screeches are. He is big! Wow, I want to squeeze his chubby legs and kiss him.
Post a Comment