Wednesday, December 9, 2009

You Know You're Moving. . . .


When your 5 year old daughter can sing all the songs, word for word, from "Dora's Christmas Carol." I think it only started showing on TV on Monday. Sad. . . Rohne told me the other day, that his brain hurt from resting too much. We'll get through this, right? And, for all those who are wondering. We aren't moving far away. Our lovely landlords decided to give us a wonderful Christmas present by raising our rent significantly. So, we're leaving this HOLE, and moving into a bigger, better house. One that doesn't flood every time it rains. One that lets me run the dishwasher, and turn on the microwave without tripping a circuit. One where I can run a bath for the kids, without it coming out poop brown. One that's not infested with spiders, and rats. Do you kids wanna new house for Christmas, instead of toys? What's that you say, Dad? Turn the other cheek? Well, my neck's getting sore. Some people. . . .


8 comments:

Merilee said...

Sounds like it is definitely time to get your "poop in a pile" (shout out to Janell) and find a better place to live! Good luck with the move.
ps- I need to get in touch with you when you have the time.

Club Jolley said...

I'll be happy for you when you move and get all settled in! I had no idea your house had so many problems; it looked nice on the outside! :) How's the whole pacifier thing going now for Tristan? I've been tempted to give Hunter back his binky, just so he'll be a little bit quieter when he's awake. He screams and yells all day! When you said that Tristan does that too, it made me feel a lot better. Maybe Hunter isn't the only difficult child out there??? :)

Krisser said...

I, for one, am jumping for joy all over the place knowing that you're headed back to me! Woohoo! Email me your new address so that I'll know how far away you'll be!

Whitney Hamblin said...

Hurray for the new house!!! It looks really nice from the picture. Next you should take pictures of the inside! Good luck with everything Em! Wish I could be there to help! But who knows, maybe I will be there this summer!

Monique said...

Yay! I'm really happy for you guys! You totally deserve this, after the past few years. It looks great! Good luck with the move. Can't wait to see the place!

Kristie Taylor said...

wow that looks like a beautiful house!! Congrats!!

Candy said...

Good luck! Moving is such a pain, but it sounds like it will all be worth it! And yes, you'll get through it!
Can't wait to see more!

Celinda said...

I've felt my brain be sore from overwork, but have never heard of a brain being tired from resting! What a child! When you get moved his brain won't have to hurt so much. Great house!