Here's our Christmas card
Merry Christmas!



I know, I know, I always get annoyed when people just send pictures of their kids, too. But. . . we don't have a timer for our camera, and, I'm still carrying those extra post-baby pounds, and I only bought the kids new clothes. So there. I am sending out a card with one of these pictures on it, (It will be a surprise!) to immediate family. If you are a close friend, or other family member, and really want one too, just leave me a comment, and I will send you one. Otherwise, enjoy. I do wish all of you a happy Christmas. We are so thankful for all of those who have made a positive impact on our lives. Thank you!
7 comments:
I love kids pictures, But I love seeing the parents too, and I hardly doubt you have any post pregnancy weight left to lose, you look great, but I remember feeling that way. Please send me your address, I would love to send a card out next year to you or even this year who knows. Cute kids. thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful Christmas.
They are so beautiful Emily! And we didn't hop in the picture either, just the kiddos! Thanks for the address, I'm sending it off tomorrow! Merry Christmas!
One of my favorite parts about Christmas is the new church clothes. Your kids look adorable. I still can't get over how cute Taylee is in her glasses.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. I so wish we lived closer to each other. I think we could have fun.
I'm agree with Collette, "I so wish that we could live closer to each other. I think we could have fun." The Christmas Card is wonderful! We love you all and wish you a very Merry Christmas. I think that you really should go caroling.
So So Cute! I love those little stylin glasses! Merry Christmas!
Christmas makes you feel emotional...It may be parties or thoughts devotional...Whatever happens or what may be...here is what Christmas time means to me...
I was going to make up a delightful rhyme here
but I was tired and my computer wont work right, oh dear!
I think that your kids are adorable and sweet
And I know that all three of them have wonderful feet.
So long farewell, al vee der doo der doo
A very Merry Christmas to you and you and YOU!
I totally did the same thing! I'm always disappointed when people just send their kids, because although they're cute - I want to see my friends! But this year we just didn't have time to do a family picture. So I just took one of my girls. Oh Well. Glad I'm not the only one :) Mine is on my blog, too. I hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment