Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas

(All the kids in the Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve)
We had a great Chistmas this year. It was a little crazy, with our move, and all, but, it all worked out. We spent Christmas surrounded by Jake's wonderful family. Although I missed my family, we are establising some fun Washington traditions. We had our Annual Klein Family Christmas Eve Progressive Dinner. I attempted to do Fondue. My cheese sauce left a little to be desired, but, I think everyone appreciated the effort. Christmas day, we had our own little Christmas morning, in our new house, then headed to Grandma and Grandpa Klein's house, THEN onto Great Grandma's house. We ended the night by playing board games, and eating Prime Rib. Jake is taking some vacation days this week, so, now that Christmas is over, we can finally focus on getting our house put together.
The kids got to visit with Santa at our Ward Party. Rohne was the very first one to run up there, and talk to him. He asked for a paintball gun, and mask. Um. . . that didn't happen.

Taylee described her wish of a Princess castle, in great detail.

Santa decided to go in a different direction, and gave both the kids new bikes. They REALLY needed them.

I love the look of sleepy kids in the morning.

Tristan was happy with his drum from Santa.

The hit of the day was the DSI from Grandma Honey, and Grandpa Hamblin. Complete with the Rhythm Heaven game. Thanks, Mom and Dad!

Pretty girl, all dressed up, and opening gifts at Grandma and Grandpa Klein's house.

Jake helping Rohne figure out his new Cross Bow.

Here's the babies playing on the floor. Even though Collin is a big boy, it looks like Tristan is being the bully in this picture.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

6 comments:

Celinda said...

Tristan is looking much bigger! I love the one eyed picture, and the
Christmas jammies and all of them. It is great that you are getting your Washington traditions going. I'm sure that the children will remember them all their life. We love you and missed you and are looking forward to our next get together. I'm glad that the kids liked the DSI. They also were well used here in Montana. We love you all.

Kevin and Amber said...

oh how fun. your kids are so cute. I love Taylee's glasses they are so cute on her.

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

We had a good Christmas. It looks like you did too. We missed you but are glad you are in a house you enjoy. I love the picture of Taylee and Rohne in front of the tree.

Jessica F said...

Holy Moly!! Your kids are all so cute!! Its been a while since Ive seen Tristan...he looks JUST like his dad!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!! :) Happy New Year~!

Kevin and Amber said...

I can't believe that Natali is having a boy. That is just nuts. 11 out of 12 your poor little Taylee. That is so awesome. Tell her congrats!!

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

First of all you make my day, I just love you to pieces. You don't know much your comments lift my spirit for the day. Your kids are the cutest, and that Rohne, I could just eat up. It looks like you had a great christmas although you had to move. You look great by the way, what post baby pounds are you talking about. I hope I can look that good after my third.