Friday, November 20, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese Party

Rohne really wanted a party with his friends for his 4th Birthday. Well, being as he how he doesn't know a whole lot of other kids his age, this turned out to be a fairly small group. Our ward is really small, and he doesn't go to preschool, which doesn't help in the friend area. Anyways, we decided to invite the cousins, and best friends to Chuck E. Cheese on Wednesday to celebrate. All kids love it, right? It turned out to be a great day. Rohne just took his little cup of tokens, and went. He did all the games, and rides, completely independently. This was really nice, seeing as how Monique, Lori, and I, all had a baby glued to our hip. He is getting so mature, and growing up right before my eyes. It is times like this, that I realize how proud of him I really am.

Rohne was the only one who really liked Chuck E. the Mouse. Parker, and McKay were scared to death, while Samantha and Tay just tolerated him.

And, here's the Batman cake I did, with the help of Grandma of course. She had a hair appt., and couldn't come over until 8:30 p.m. But, we whipped it out pretty quick, and it actually turned out really good. Rohne loved it.

3 comments:

Monique said...

Thanks for the great party! My kids really had a good time, even though one of them just walked around and stayed clear of the big mouse! I'm glad Rohne enjoyed himself. He was Mr.Independant, that's for sure. He's getting so big! Happy Birthday, Rohne!

Celinda said...

Wow! What a cake! Sounds like you
had fun at the party. Rohne really is a great child. That's a good picture of Rohne and the mouse.

bryan and mary said...

wow that's a great lookin CAKE! you did a GREAT JOB!!! tell rohne that we love him! he's such a sweetie!