Saturday, November 14, 2009

The many faces of Baby

So, I know I am totally biased, but, I really think that my baby is one of the cutest ever! He was being such a ham this morning, so, we did a little photo shoot. Enjoy the faces of Tristan!
Mmmmm. . . this bib tastes way better than the rice cereal Mom was trying to feed me!!
He loves to stare at the camera light

His perfect "Blue Steel" impersonation

What a good smiler!

Rohne is quite proud that he can hold the baby while standing up now. Of course, I am always right there to make sure an accident doesn't ocur. Tristan never seems to mind being carted around by his big bro.

I started taking pictures, because I wanted a good picture of him in these jammies that Aunt Nat gave to him. They are so darn cute on him, and it makes me sad he us outgrowing them so fast. (They're 6-9 months! We love our chunky boy!) He is also losing his brown hair, and it's coming in really blonde. I really thought that he would have a different hair color than my other kids, because it was so dark when he was born. Alas, it wasn't meant to be.

9 comments:

Collette said...

He IS so cute! 4 months already? Crazy. You've survived the hardest part already.
Looks like Rhone had a great birthday! happy birthday little buddy.
I hope you're doing well.

Coleman Family said...

Good grief he's darling. He looks like such a big boy now! I picture him all teeny tiny, it's amazing how fast they grow! Love the picture of Rhone holding him, they are going to be the best of friends growing up. Darling darling kids Emily!

Kristie Taylor said...

gosh he is adorable!! he looks lots like you, or the hamblin side i think!

Club Jolley said...

He's really adorable! And so happy and big! We tried the rice cereal with Hunter and he most definitely didn't like it. Oh but he will soon!

Kevin and Amber said...

He is so cute!!! How big is he now?

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

Those jammies are so darn cute. I love the one with Rohne. Two pretty darn handsome boys, I must say. I love it that you finally have a kid that looks like you, not that your other two aren't adorable. Good job!!

Celinda said...

This grandma thinks he is really cute also. Good pictures. I miss you and your family. Wish that we were close enough to visit more. Tristan does look like you.

The Feely Crew said...

Hey there!! You guys looked so good the other day. And your baby is sooo cute! He looks like such a little Roan. cute fam!

Monique said...

What a cute little guy you have! He sure is growing. Time flies too fast! I'm excited for our boys to be friends and be able to play. I hope mine doesn't plow yours over!