I know, I'm a little video crazy right now. I just wanted you to see a very mild version of what I put up with most of the day. Rohne hits Taylee, she fake cries, and usually screams, until he says sorry, and gives her a kiss. Again, this is very mild. I have not captured on film the entire craziness. Why do kids fight? I swear, that's all they do every day. I do know they grow out of it eventually, but they sure know how to get on Mommy's nerves.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know how mild that is. I guess Rohne wanted to spotlight all to himself and didn't want Taylee to get any glory!
OH I am in your boat! My kids fight so bad. Pulling hair, hitting, pushing, kicking, yelling, biting...it is so fun!
That is hilarious that Taylee fake cries!
my girls are starting to cry over the same toy, or get annoyed with each other. I hate when they fight, and I know it is just the beginning.
I can't believe that I didn't comment on this! Dad and I watch it frequently for it as well as the others is a souce of entertainment for us. Thank you. I really like how Rhone didn't get a mean look on his face. I don't think that he was doing it for that reason.
Post a Comment