We can't wait for Baseball Season! Taylee already has the outfit to be a cheerleader!
I know everyone's gotta be sick of seeing the ugly exercise picture of me. Sorry, but I have nothing to say. We are boring as ever here. Here's a picture just to break it up.
4 comments:
I think your pictures are great. And it is okay to be boring. We are very boring here (except in the middle of the night when Cameron likes to party!!)
The pictures of the kids outside so fun! I hope your sunshine lasted. It's very sunny here (don't mean to brag). It worries me a little though. When it gets this warm, this soon.......the summers here get up to 115 degrees!
Emmers, I can't believe that Taylee already knows how to pose! She is our future beauty-queen/supermodel! I wonder who her favorite baseball team is? Could it be the Mariners? I can't tell what the cheerleader outfit logo says. We love you all.
we are happy for baseball season to start too! Hope it comes soon, well weather wise, for both of us. I love the pics of tay's cheerleading poses.
Post a Comment