Monday, December 13, 2010

I just can't think of a title for this one

Although Christmas is fast approaching, I feel so busy, that we haven't done much to get into the Holiday Spirit. We put up our little tree again this year. We wanted either a real one, or a big, fancy one, but, I'm glad we decided against it. Our 1 year old monster has already knocked it over twice, and broken numerous ornaments. Oh well, maybe next year. . .
Last week at church, Rohnie got his fingers smashed in the big, heavy, weighted door leading to his classroom. It was kind of a bad injury. Jake had to take him home, because he was causing quite a scene in primary. The picture above, is what it looked like the day after he did it. It got progressively worse after this, and by Friday, it was swollen, and all purple, and hurt him really bad. So, I took him into the Dr., and they drained all of the fluid, and gave him am antibiotic.
And, now, it looks like this. Much better. He still might lose his nail though. He thinks that might be kinda cool.

Last Saturday, Taylee was able to perform at WinterFest in Seattle. Here's her little Ballet group all dressed up. She is performing in her studio's Holiday Show, "Polar Express" on this coming Saturday. She is doing a ballet number, as well as a song and dance number. We have been rehearsing for months, and although I am excited to see her perform, I will be glad when it's over! She is just loving it though, and that makes all this money, and time worth it. She will be our little star, for sure!!

4 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Taylee is growing up to be such a darling little ballerina! How fun to see her perform! And poor Rhone, that finger looks like it was painful!

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

Taylee is so cute, she is always so fancy in her skirts. What a doll. ANd cute Rohne I could eat him. I am sorry about your grandpa. What a beautiful flower arrangement and casket. ALways hard to lose them. I miss my grandpa's dearly. Kalon's lucky he still has his. Good to see all your family. I haven't seen Ben for a while. I didn't know your grandpa Taylor was a bronc rider. Take care

Celinda said...

Poor Rhone!! I love the picture of Taylee in front of your tree! I'm going to try to frame it. Wish I could see that little star do her performances. Thanks, Emily

Jaime said...

EMILY!!!! I don't even know if you remember me or not. I worked with you in Rexburg at the nursing home.
I can not believe I found your blog. I have one too...well a couple. YOur family is just beautiful. It has been so long I would love to catch up with you.
~Jaime