
Wow. . . . it has been a crazy time since this cute boy came into our household. Baby #3 has definitely done a number on my body, and mind. I have had a very rough time recovering from him. Thank goodness for my mom, who has been here for 12 days already. He is a very good baby compared to my other 2. He gets fussy in the evenings, but, he never screams a lot, and is easier to soothe. My other kids have had kind of a rough time adjusting, especially Rohne, but, they will come around. It hasn't helped that Mommy has been down and out too. My mother-in-law has taken them on outings, which has helped immensely. We took Tristan to his 10 day check-up yesterday, and he has already gained almost a pound from his birth weight. He surely likes to eat. Almost like clockwork, every 2 & 1/2 hours. Sometimes he goes 3 at night, but, that's only happened a couple times. He's still a little mixed up, I guess.

My mom swears that he smiles sometimes.


Sorry, I didn't have the energy to edit. We are now a family of 5! Crazy. . .
8 comments:
Wow!!! He is sooo gorgeous :) I looove his pictures :) I am so happy for you that you are slowly recovering. And hooray for a good eater! I hope you are doing well- dont hesitate to ask if you need anything at all!- Jess
So cute. Sorry its been such an adjustment. Thank goodness for moms! I wish I was closer to help you out. I love Taylee's crown and the happiness in Rohne and Jake's faces in the bottom picture.
Hang in there girl! #3 was a ringer for me too! Good days and bad days! It'll just get easier, so take baby steps! It took me about six months to finally be used to having three kids. And not feeling overwhelmed by everything. Thank goodness for your mom! 12 days is wonderful!
That's a good thing he is such a good eater....has to keep those cheeks nice and chubby. He is so cute Emily. Be easy on yourself. You are a good mom. Keep your chin up!
(haha...the security code is "truck" very fitting for a little boy)
Emily, he is so cute. We are so happy for you. I think he looks like your Dad in the first 2 pictures.
Em,
He is sooo handsome. It sounds like you are tired, but it will get easier, I'm sure. Hang in there. You've got a cute one!
Emily he is so cute, what a sweet baby. Bless your heart, He was defiantely worth the wait. You take care and enjoy those little ones.
Congrats!!! he is adorable!! sorry about the hard labor but he was absolutely worth it!:) Hope your all doin great! and congrats again!:)
Oh, I so wish that i could hold that beautiful little boy. He will look so different when I get to see him. He makes me so baby hungry. Tay is such a proud big sister!!
Post a Comment